Thursday, September 01, 2005

IS IT YOU?



Searching and hoping to find that one heart destined to be your mate

For a chance for two hearts to touch and for forever love to be your fate

Will your hearts touch while you are young and with the sun high in the sky

Or will you meet in the twilight of life just in time to kiss and say good-bye



Heart's searching for true-love, that gift from God that makes Heaven on Earth

Where Hearts only live where love exists and your life does not begin at birth

Tears that again flow heavy as we once again reach for forever but end up blue

Everyone, looking, hoping, and praying, all with just one thought IS IT YOU?



IS IT YOU that will make my heart stop whenever you are near?

IS IT YOU that will come up and whisper I Love You in my ear?

IS IT YOU that my heart has longed for and now finally did find?

IS IT YOU that promises to always love me until the end of time?

No comments: